In looking back at the information I have found in researching this past year, I thought it best to lay out some plans for 2009.
1. Find out who the parents are for John O’Connell.
2. Find out who the parents are for Bridget Curran O’Connell.
3. Place the remaining 2 O’Connell’s at St Paul’s/St Mary’s Cemetery into the family tree.
4. Go to NY and visit the cemeteries and get photo’s of grave markers (St Paul’s/St Mary’s, Black River and Mount Carmel). Plus meet the family I have found.
5. Continue to blog my research and findings on a regular basis.
6. Start more in depth research on the Springer line.