Christmas is just a week away and I have not taken the time to let Santa know what I want for Christmas. I hope that Genea Santa will still be able make at least one of my Christmas dreams come true.
Dear Genea Santa,
Though it has been a long year, and I have been good all year. I only have a few things that I would like for Christmas this year. Most of these I would normally be able to get for myself, but I am not making enough money to get the things I would like this year.
What I would like the most is:
- A renewed subscription to Ancestry.com
- Renewed membership to the NEGS
- Renewed membership to NGS
- V/MC Gift cards to be used NIGS classes
- A trip to any genealogy conference or jamboree
Most of all, I would like my brother to submit to a DNA test to aid in my research.