Today I spent some time going through the posts for the past year and thought I would share what the top 10 were.
1. Top 10 Things I Learned in Breaking Down my Brick Wall – You can learn something too.
2. The Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock, and the Mayflower Society – My experiences out east.
3. Dec. 3, 2009 Christmas Tree Ornaments – Obviously about the ornaments we hang on our tree.
4. How my Brickwall Came Tumbling Down – Breaking through my O’Connell line.
5. Lachney Women – A post from Women’s History Month
6. Matthew Broderik and Episode 4 of Who Do You Think You Are – My take on this episode
7. My Last Grandma – On losing my Grandma
8. Order of the Eastern Star – Information I received via snail mail, from the OES on my great-great grandmother.
9. Tombstone Tuesday – Thomas Warden – cemetery photo’s
10. Tombstone Tuesday – James E. Richmond – cemetery photo’s
As I close tonight, I wish you all a happy, healthy and wonderful 2011! Be safe in all you do this evening.