In late December, I wrote a post about my 2011 Resolutions. Since we are entering the third month of 2011, I thought it would be a good time to take a look and see where I stand on these goals so far.
- Attend a conference – I will discuss this in a future post
- Continue researching my O’Connell line – always a work in progress.
- Start researching my Teahan line – I have found nothing so far.
- Give back to genealogy community – So far I have transcribed 219 names through FamilySearch. Some of the records I have transcribed are TX birth records, PA, NY and AR WWII Draft records and Canada, Ontario Marriages. I still need to reread all information for the Restore The Ancestors Project and do my 10 pages there. I have worked a bit more on my class through NIGS and I have signed up for another on that starts in March.
- As for blogging, I cannot say I have been consistent. But I am trying. Working with pen and paper has been more helpful in January, I just need to stick with it.