I have been honored with the Kreativ Blogger Award, by Deez from Cemetery Explorers! Thank you so much Deez. I really enjoy what I do here and wish I was able to spend more time with it. I also appreciate you letting me add to you wonderful sight. I love what you are doing over at Cemetery Explorers.
As a rule of receiving this award I’m required to list 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers. So here goes…
1. I love tracing my family history.
2. I love to take pictures.
3. I love to explore the local cemeteries looking for the resting places of notable, historical people.
4. I am an animal lover, we have 3 cats and a dog.
5. I love a good road trip!
6. I am a Disney addict.
7. I have 3 kids ranging from 13 to 20!
I would like to pass this on to:
1. Randy Seaver at Genea Musings.
2. Thomas MacEntee at Genea Bloggers.
3. FootNote Maven.
4. Amy Coffin at We Tree.
5. Becky Jamison at Grace and Glory.
6. Deez at Cemetery Explorers, (I know he already received it, but I love his work)
Now to go and insert this into all of their most recent posts.